Capital Factors and Debt Management Services (CFDMS) is a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of Ghana. Established in April 1996 as a subsidiary of The Capital Group Limited, CFDMS has distinguished itself as leading provider and a one stop shop of debt management services –debt collections, credit management, debtors monitoring, factoring, financial advisory, enforcement / execution of court judgment, auctioneering and training. With the capacity to manage any debt situation we bring to bear on assignments of this nature vast historical experience coupled with improved and relevant methodologies developed to keep pace with and anticipate developments in all areas of business. We are flexible in the application of resources, which allows us to apply the best resources to the requirements of our clients, where ever such is required, whilst stringent quality controls and risk management criteria ensures that there is no compromise on the quality and sustainability of deliverables.
Our local experience allows us to render not just theoretical solutions but practical solutions that achieve the desired results. Our team has the required experience that will be leveraged to provide you with the most efficient service possible. The highly experienced team members have all been selected on the basis of their experience and expertise in the field of searching & locating debtors, debt collection and debtor monitoring as well as their dedication and commitment to achieve targets using best industry practice influenced by our local environment. We strongly believe that our clients always come first, and a key source of our client satisfaction lies in our commitment to ongoing communication. In order to support the highest level of service possible, we will create a formal communication plan in accordance with your requirements.
With all conditions met and all necessary strategies implemented to commence business, we do not relent on our efforts at recovering until the last pessewa owed our clients including interest and cost are successfully recovered.
Our mission: “To provide the most comprehensive and professional debt recovery services available to our clients using our knowledge and experience for over Twenty-Five (25) years whilst focusing on the needs and expectation of our clients with our knowledge on the industry”.
Our vision: “To be the leading debt collection agency, by providing our clients with top-quality collection representation in the local market whilst preserving the custom of our clients and their customers”.
Our Core Values
- We have extensive experience of helping people become debt free.
- We act considerately and respectfully towards people in each individual financial situation.
- We handle distressed accounts in the receivable portfolio of our client.
- Trust and respect
- We build complete trust with our clients and their customers in ensuring true disclosure at all times.
- We preserve the integrity of our clients and customers throughout the debt collection process by providing professional and customer service standards.
- We always adhere strictly to the laws and regulations of Ghana.
- Shared value
- We listen actively and seek to understand both our client and their customers.
- We are open-minded and flexible to the situation at all times to aid recovery.
- We are show patience and offer support when there is justification.
- We put the client’s business at the forefront.
- We are accountable for our actions.
- We do the right thing – living and leading by our values and code of conduct.
- We exceed expectations by working in partnership with the clients.
- We focus on results.
- We share information with the client in an effort to achieve speedy recovery.
Mr Samuel Leslie Adetola
Mr Adetola attended Achimota School and holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and Administration from the University of Ghana, a Post-Graduate Diploma in Business Studies from the London School of Economics and Political Science- UK and a Master’s Degree in Financial Economics from the University College of North Wales- UK.
Miss Alberta Arhin
Miss Alberta Arhin attended Fiaseman Senior School and holds a Degree in Marketing from the University of Professional Studies ,Accra a Diploma in Office Practice administration from V.O.A Institute Of technology